Customised Steel Door
Highly specified customised Steel Doors are often necessary - perhaps a bespoke size to fit a particular building, or highly specified inherant qualities are required to be fit for purpose for the building use. Fleming Doors has the ability to supply.
Bespoke sizes available with the following specifications:
- Fully galvanised with polyurethane core
- 38mm leaf thickness
- Vandal resistant nylon lever handle set
- Insulated to a U value of 1.5Wm²K
- Drop on hinges for ease of installation
- Two frame profile options
- Assa Abloy lockcase and full euro cylinder
- Anti-jemmy door flange to both sides and top
- Standard finish is galvanised steel with grey primer coating, can be supplied BS EN 12206-1 polyester powder coated (PPC) to the Fleming Doors Colour Range of 30No. BS and RAL colours.
- Non-standard colours are available on request.
Please enquire for further details on the following products:
- Acoustic Doors up to 56 dB to EN20140-2, EN ISO140-3 & EN ISO717/1
- Bullet Resistant Doors to FB4 to EN 1522 & EN 1523
- Air Tight Doors to 600 pascals
- High Security Doors rated to EN1627 – EN1630 Level 4